Wellspringstudies will be closed until August 10th. If you receive a flyer or information about our service, we will not be able to process orders or provide access to our new online service until that date. We apologize for any inconvenience and look forward to working with you after that date.
After consideration Wellspring Studies has decided to REDUCE pricing. New pricing is about 25% less than previous prices. Enjoy the savings!
Welcome Wyoming! Wellspring Studies is advertising our services for the first time in your state! We look forward to hearing from you.
We are also making courses 1-24 available to complete online. These will be ready by mid-August 2014. These courses can be paid for online, completed online, and proof of education can then be printed or saved by the student immediately! We will still offer our previous option of courses by mail. YOU CANNOT repeat courses, so if you are a former student, please check with us before doing any online courses you may have completed in the past. New online courses will be added as quickly as possible over the next year.
About Wellspring Studies
• Our continuing education courses can be used for Certified Nursing Assistants in Alaska and Wyoming. They can also be used by care givers and administrators in Alaska Assisted Living Homes.
• Currently all Wellspring Studies courses are sent by mail but you can ORDER online or by mail. We mail most courses within 48 hours of receiving the order. Courses that can be done ONLINE will be available in mid-August 2014
• Each 2 hour course/credit contains 3-5 pages of reading material followed by a 10 question multiple choice review.
• The completed review is then mailed back to Wellspring Studies.
• If 7 of 10 questions are correct, you will receive credit for the course and PROOF OF CONTINUING EDUCATION will be mailed to you. Proof is dated with the post mark date on the returned reviews. We mail most proof of education back within 48 hours of receiving the reviews.
• If you do not answer at least 7 of 10 questions correctly, the review will be returned to you for a retake. There may be an additional charge if more than one review must be retaken. The cost is $5 per review.
• You can complete courses at any time in any amount regardless of what you order. You can return them one set at a time or altogether.
Courses are offered in sets of 2 hours and these multiples of 2. Order now and use the courses whenever you need them.
2 hours $20
6 hours $40
8 hours $50
12 hours $75
18 hours $115
24 hours $140
You can order by mail with a check or money order. You can order online with a credit card through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to order, only a credit card.
• Click here to print the order form and mail with payment-receive courses by mail.
• Click here to order online using PayPal-receive courses by mail.
Please do not call to order by phone. We cannot accept payment over the phone.
ONLINE courses will be available in mid-August 2014.
About your certificate as a Certified Nursing Assistant:
Certified Nursing Assistants in Alaska recertify by March 31st of even years (2014, 2016, 2018). In Wyoming you recertify before December 31st of even years. Wellspring Studies is a private education business, we do not have any authority over your certificate. We are an accepted provider of education hours. There are additional requirements, fees, and application to recertify beyond your continuing education.
Alaska Certified Nurse Aide:
If you need renewal forms or if you have questions about your certificate, please contact the State of Alaska by calling 1-907-269-8169 or on the web at http://www.commerce.alaska.gov/dnn/cbpl/ProfessionalLicensing/NurseAideRegistry.aspx
Wyoming Certified Nursing Assistant:
If you need renewal forms or if you have questions about your certificate, please contact the State of Wyoming by calling 307-777-7601 or on the web at https://nursing-online.state.wy.us/
Assisted Living Homes in ALASKA:
We offer discounts and special formats to suit the needs of organizations where multiple employees will need education AND the employer will be paying for that education. Please contact Wellspring Studies for more information.